Re: Bug Genie Tour

As far as recording, it is a simple switch in the hangout for me to record
it if we want to. I'm not seeing where the hangout will be too usable as
"training material" since it will be an outline, but mostly made up as we
are there. It isn't going to flow too well most likely and will be hard to
find exactly what people want.

I am going to do videos on things as I make the docs (save updating
WPD:filing_bugs which will be text-first and images so it isn't outdated.)
That way for all instructions we have nice videos for people that want
them. The hangout won't be near as usable as the direct videos, I'm
honestly not seeing a need for recording that.

If you want though, just ask if anyone has any objections beforehand. I
personally don't care.