Re: Status of CSS Properties P0-P2s

Ha! Well, it's a . . . Um . . . Alex?

If he's unavailable, I'd say it's a scale to address issues and identify
the ones you want to focus on first. But here it's been applied to
preferred page completion.

So, maybe I would say:

P0 = Urgently must complete (Completion rate target: 100%)
P1 = Must complete (Completion rate target: 100%)
P2 = Complete (Completion rate target: 100%)
P3 = Nice to have
P4 = SomedayŠ

(At this point, we're only targeting P0-P2.)

Thoughts?