Re: User-definable custom lists of pages (based on preferred topics, flags and more)

This is super cool, fr0 and Paul!!!

Of course we'll need to use it in the Getting Started workflow, as well as
provide it for users to generate their own lists. I'll be glad to help you
document the latter as soon as we bang out the former.

I don't think you need to solve for the "show if an article is already
worked on" scenario. Once an article's issues are cleared up, the editor
simply removes the flags and the article drops out of the query. Yes?

Priority is probably a lot harder because each article has to have a
priority form, and each has to be hand-prioritized, and - worst of all - we
have to figure out our priorities for the entire doc set; yikes!

Okie dokie, lemme see what I can do with this in Getting Started...

+Scott