Re: WPD nominated for Game Changer of the Year

Yes, Scott -- like a really good entry page that makes it easy to find
ways to make a difference, as well as use the existing resources.
Maybe we can add scores (% complete) to the main page, so people know
what they're getting into.  It would also make it more engaging, since
it wouldn't look the same every week.

Congrats to all on the increased visibility.  Let's make the most of
it by improving the initial encounter.

DougM