Re: Notes on our chat today

[Doug(s) - what does it matter? Great minds think alike!]

Sounds like a plan! Though I don't think CanIUse.com has the level of
granularity we need, the w3.org pages are - inevitably - the source of
truth.

But I think we've hijacked the thread here. Let's either take this into a
new thread or discuss it on Friday in the teleconference.

+Scott