Re: Notes on our chat today

If you have admin access (which I'll check on now) and want to give setting
it up a shot then go ahead. Just know if you need help getting the ACL
configured I won't be able to thoroughly help until tomorrow afternoon (and
there are no docs for it currently.) Getting the basics setup should be
fairly straightforward though.