From: Nestor Rojas [mailto:nestor.rojas@gmail.com]
Sent: Montag, 4. März 2013 17:00
To: public-webplatform@w3.org
Subject: Spanish Translation of Webplatform

Hello webplatform amigos.

I started the webplatform translation to spanish language and some pages are already available, so I invite you to take a glance at  http://docs.webplatform.org/wiki/es, but I got some small problems with Main Page specifically.

First, I'm not sure if I should move the page from http://docs.webplatform.org/wiki/es to http://docs.webplatform.org/wiki/Main_Page/es in order to be recognized as the spanish translation of that page.

Second, I couldn't make it with external links. I guess that webplatform docs should be using "link attributes" extension to insert re="nofollow" and class="external text" into the links. I couldn't succeed and need your help with that. Am I right? Is it using that extension or something else?

One last request. Can somebody add the languages bar to the Main Page? I think it is blocked and I can't edit it.

Thanks a lot in advance for you kind help.