Spanish Translation of Webplatform

From: Nestor Rojas <nestor.rojas@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Mar 2013 18:00:16 +0200
To: public-webplatform@w3.org
Hello webplatform amigos.

I started the webplatform translation to spanish language and some pages
are already available, so I invite you to take a glance at
http://docs.webplatform.org/wiki/es, but I got some small problems with
Main Page specifically.

First, I'm not sure if I should move the page from
http://docs.webplatform.org/wiki/es to
http://docs.webplatform.org/wiki/Main_Page/es in order to be recognized as
the spanish translation of that page.

Second, I couldn't make it with external links. I guess that webplatform
docs should be using "link attributes" extension to insert re="nofollow"
and class="external text" into the links. I couldn't succeed and need your
help with that. Am I right? Is it using that extension or something else?

One last request. Can somebody add the languages bar to the Main Page? I
think it is blocked and I can't edit it.

Thanks a lot in advance for you kind help.