Re: Webplatform.org community meeting Friday 1 March, 17:00 UTC / Noon ET / 9:00 PT

I'm sending apologies for this meeting - I'm just so snowed with Opera work right now that I can't spare the time. The busy period will have passed in a couple of weeks, after which I'll be full engaged with this again.

Chris Mills
Opera Software, dev.opera.com
W3C Fellow, web education and webplatform.org
Author of "Practical CSS3: Develop and Design" (http://goo.gl/AKf9M)