From: julee <julee@adobe.com<mailto:julee@adobe.com>>
Date: Thursday, February 28, 2013 8:00 PM
To: "public-webplatform@w3.org<mailto:public-webplatform@w3.org>" <public-webplatform@w3.org<mailto:public-webplatform@w3.org>>
Subject: Webplatform.org community meeting Friday 1 March, 17:00 UTC / Noon ET / 9:00 PT

Let's plan on meeting Friday. I think there's a lot to talk about, from CSS Properties project to Bug Genie, and more.

Telcon InfoZakim Bridge: +1.617.761.6200
Conference code: 3627 ("DOCS")
VOIP: sip:zakim@w3.org<mailto:zakim@w3.org>

Here's an agenda:

* CSS Properties project <http://docs.webplatform.org/wiki/WPD:Tasks/CSS_Property_Milestone>
* DocSprints
* Session bug status
* Bug Genie status
* Dabblet status
* New task forces: Communications and recruiting, and Analytics

You can add agenda items here:

http://docs.webplatform.org/wiki/WPD:Content_Meetings

Regards.

Julee