Re: Revamping Flags

Yeah, couldn't agree more.

I reckon 4 or 5 is about the most we should have, keep things simple and unimposing.

Maybe a 4th flag along the lines of "Needs corrections/details adding", if inaccuracies or missing details have been found, either during the review, or just by a casual observer. Some details could then be left in the editorial notes block.

Chris Mills
Opera Software, dev.opera.com
W3C Fellow, web education and webplatform.org
Author of "Practical CSS3: Develop and Design" (http://goo.gl/AKf9M)