RE: Please sign up to coordinate WPW CSS Properties

I m available for entire month full time

Sent from my Windows Phone
________________________________
From: Chris Mills
Sent: 6/21/2013 12:48 PM
To: Julee Burdekin
Cc: public-webplatform@w3.org
Subject: Re: Please sign up to coordinate WPW CSS Properties

I am happy to coordinate next week, mon/tue/some of wednesday. I am really busy today trying to get a critical piece of Opera work out the door.

Chris Mills
Opera Software, dev.opera.com
W3C Fellow, web education and webplatform.org
Author of "Practical CSS3: Develop and Design" (http://goo.gl/AKf9M)