Re: Introduction

Does anyone here have more information about this property?

I see it is part of the Candidate Recommendation of the CSS 3 Text Module
from 2003(!).
http://www.w3.org/TR/2003/CR-css3-text-20030514/

However, when you go to the "Latest version" link, it goes to a Working
Draft of the CSS Text Module Level 3.
http://www.w3.org/TR/css3-text/

What does that mean?
And how did a Candidate Recommendation turn into a Working Draft?

Anyway, while the mentioned property (text-overline-color) is only
available in the Candidate Recommendation version, no one seems to actually
support it, so I am not sure it should even be added. If so, it might just
need to have an "Obsolete, use text-decoration-color" or something similar
(if that is true).

Note - the Chrome Developer Tools feature does automatic completion for
this property, but it does not seem to be actually applied.

☆*PhistucK*