Re: 2 pages on CSS <length>?

Hi, Mike-

It seems you've run afoul of the infamous "pipe hack bug" in Semantic
MediaWiki Forms, which makes somewhat crappy MediaWiki editing
experience even more crappy.

Read this article for more details, including the fix:
  http://docs.webplatform.org/wiki/WPD:Style_Guide/Tables

I've fixed this, and I like the inclusion of the color table, thanks.

Regards-
-Doug