Re: 2 pages on CSS <length>?

Hi, folks-

Eliezer and I moved all the pages from /units [1] to /data_types [2].
Eliezer updated all the inbound links to their new locations.

I edited the length article to include the best bits from each duplicate
before moving it over, and I formatted it a bit to add some structure.

I also took the liberty of collecting all (most?) of the units
themselves into a single table, which I populated the units page with [1].

Tweaking or suggestions welcome!

If someone would like to help out, I prefer the way I wrote the summary
for length [3], so they could change the other data type pages to match.

[1] http://docs.webplatform.org/wiki/css/units
[2] http://docs.webplatform.org/wiki/css/data_types
[3] http://docs.webplatform.org/wiki/css/data_types/length

Regards-