Re: Web Platform Public Involvement

I'm not a fan of having yet-another piece of software installed for people
to need to go to and have an account for. I believe we are already
complicated enough when it comes to accounts and software, plus it is Ruby
on Rails based which I don't think most here are familiar with, which adds
more things to the mix.

However, I do agree with the idea of intermediaries. It really doesn't end
up like a game of telephone, someone simply voices their issue to someone
in a group of people and they can be pretty sure that it will be looked
into. I can see now from one of the recent tweets there are some people who
asked valid questions in response, but never got a response from
@webplatform. Having some "relations" people who you could target with that
(and who would also have access to the @webplatform Twitter account and
other social platforms) could be very useful in aiding contributions.