Re: Pointer Events - A Top Level Topic?

Note that this URL is already mentioned in a blog post by Microsoft Open
Tech -
http://blogs.msdn.com/b/interoperability/archive/2013/06/06/ms-open-tech-w3c-pointer-events-and-the-javascript-community-at-jsconf-2013.aspx

Elliot or anyone else from Microsoft - would you, please, take care of
moving the topic and amending the link accordingly?

Thank you!

☆*PhistucK*