Re: CSS values and units

From: Janet Swisher <jswisher@mozilla.com>
Date: Wed, 31 Jul 2013 19:12:41 +0200
To: public-webplatform@w3.org
On 7/30/13 10:03 PM, PhistucK wrote:

> My comments -
> - Hz and kHz should probably be hz and khz, respectively (all lower
> case), unless there are case sensitivity issues of which I am not aware?

"Hz" with a capital H is the symbol for hertz as defined by the
International System of Units (SI). Since it is a standard, we should
use it :-)  Common multiples are kHz for kilohertz and MHz for megahertz.

--
Janet Swisher <mailto:jREMOVEswisher@mozilla.com>
Mozilla Developer Network <https://developer.mozilla.org>