Re: CSS values and units

From: Eliezer Bernart <eliezerbernart@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Jul 2013 18:22:23 -0300
To: Lea Verou <lea@w3.org>
Cc: PhistucK <phistuck@gmail.com>, "public-webplatform@w3.org" <public-webplatform@w3.org>

                    |_ Hz, kHz
        |_ /resolution
                    |_ dpi, dpcm, dppx
        |_ /time
                    |_ s, ms
        |_ /color
        |_ /image
        |_ /position

Considering the fact that one unit always will be used with a same data
type. I don't think that is a good idea to have a specific page to each
unit, since we have no more than one or two paragraphs of content, group in
the respective values page sounds much better.

And, I do agreed with have a /css/values/color, imagining that this page
only have content related with the "color data type", the same to image and
position. About the hsl(), it's more relevant keep it in the functions
section, since every color function returns a color value.

Thanks again Lea, PhistucK and Julee.

Eliezer

@eliezerbernart
eliezerb