<position> data type

From: Lea Verou <lea@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 30 Jul 2013 19:56:25 +0300
To: WebPlatform Community <public-webplatform@w3.org>
Hi,

I was about to create a page for the <position> data type, but I saw it already exists [1] and Sierra marked it as a deletion candidate, because "folded coordinate content into css/units/length"

However, not only there is nothing about it in length [2], but I disagree with those two being merged. <position> is a separate data type, defined separately in CSS Values and Units [3]. If there are no objections, I'd like to reinstate and edit [1].

Thanks.

[1]: http://docs.webplatform.org/wiki/css/data_types/position
[2]: http://docs.webplatform.org/wiki/css/data_types/length
[3]: http://www.w3.org/TR/css3-values/#position