CSS Mask browser support for testing

From: Greg Whitworth <gregwhitworth@outlook.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Jul 2013 01:05:46 +0000
To: "public-webplatform@w3.org" <public-webplatform@w3.org>
Hey everyone,

I’m wanting to play with the mask property, does anyone know of a browser that has this (even on a beta level) that I can see it working? It seems almost identical (per the spec) to how -webkit-mask-image works so I am playing with that and can just convert the tags to mask-image, but I would love to actually test it with the real tags so I don’t unintentionally lead someone astray when this does become incorporated into the browsers.

Or should we just copy over the information from the W3 spec and then link at the bottom to -webkit-mask-image until the spec is completed and the major browsers have incorporated it?

Thank you for your input.

Thanks,

Greg

Sent from Windows Mail