Re: TOC Sidebar Bug

From: Lea Verou <lea@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 23 Jul 2013 23:14:20 +0300
Cc: public-webplatform@w3.org
To: Doug Schepers <schepers@w3.org>
Hi Doug,

Sorry for being away for a few hours today, it was my uncle’s birthday so we went for a small excursion and it ran later than expected.

Regarding the TOC, it didn't move back, my guess is that you’re viewing the site at a smaller resolution which makes it move inside the content area.

Cheers,
Lea

Lea Verou
W3C developer relations