Re: Animation & masking properties need some help

From: Mike Sierra <letmespellitoutforyou@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Jul 2013 15:52:38 -0400
To: Julee Burdekin <jburdeki@adobe.com>
Cc: "public-webplatform@w3.org" <public-webplatform@w3.org>
Am actually focused on PG's 3.0 release right now, so no time until next
week at the earliest. But it's all there. You can link to the
simple throbbing-icon demo for animation-name, -duration
& -iteration-count:infinite. Spawned a variation that demos -direction, and
another for >1 concurrent animation.  The more complex scrolling-ad demo is
good for -delay and -fill-mode. Then there's one more for
-timing-function:linear. No demo for -play-state, but it would be easy to
adapt the throbbing-icon, e.g. maybe to freeze the screen when some other
UI element such as a panel appears.

--Mike S