Re: CSS edits workflow

From: Renoir B. <renoirb@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Jul 2013 01:12:22 -0400
To: WebPlatform Community <public-webplatform@w3.org>
Oops, I effectively forgot to see the CC to the list :/

My suggestion would be to create:

   1. One static HTML document per application and per view from each of
   them
   2. Editor capability within the browser
   3. Find a way to write back modifications to the project file

My questions:

   1. Do the site has any Preprocessor documents?
   2. Is there a lot of CSS files per application?
   3. Is there a way to build the CSS files from preprocessors (if there is
   any?)
   4. Do dabblet can have more than one document? or Do you see a way to

Solution paths:

   1. Use jsfiddle (it has preprocessor capabilities)
   2. Use dabblet+less
   3. Create grunt tasks to concatenate, minify, lint (i.e. recess),  files
   from a gist (or more) (dabblet ?)

This is things I have on top of my head for now.

Hope it is helpful

*Renoir Boulanger*
Frontend & software developer

*renoir*boulanger.com/#is <https://renoirboulanger.com/#is> <-- vient