CSS edits workflow

From: Lea Verou <lea@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 16 Jul 2013 06:02:24 +0300
To: WebPlatform Community <public-webplatform@w3.org>
Hi all,

I understand that some people who do not have SSH access or just find it easier, have been using Common.css [1] to make CSS changes. However, I think it would be a better workflow if that was used as a temporary area to test stuff out, and then people sent a pull request to the CSS in our repo [2]. Then, somebody with SSH access could eventually merge it instead of having the changes clutter Common.css. Thoughts?

[1]: http://docs.webplatform.org/wiki/MediaWiki:Common.css
[2]: https://github.com/webplatform/mediawiki/blob/master/skins/webplatform/screen.css

Lea Verou
W3C developer relations