Re: Documenting ITS 2.0 attributes at WPD

From: Jirka Kosek <jirka@kosek.cz>
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2013 16:32:19 +0200
To: Doug Schepers <schepers@w3.org>
CC: Julee <julee@adobe.com>, "public-webplatform@w3.org" <public-webplatform@w3.org>
On 13.7.2013 1:08, Doug Schepers wrote:

>> I would like to create few pages as a start to see whether current
>> templates are suitable for ITS. Is the
>> docs.webplatform.org/wiki/its/attributes/... correct URL where I should
>> create new pages?
>
> That's fine as a start. If we decide later that it should be someplace
> else, we can move it there later pretty easily.

Hi,

it seems that there is still some setup needed on WPD side. When I try
to go to

http://docs.webplatform.org/wiki/WPD:New_Page

and then create new attribute named "its/attribute/its-term", template
for new attribute is shown. However after pressing "Show Preview"
browser infinitely waits for server responses. When I press "Save Page"
I'm getting the following error message:

"WebPlatform Docs has restricted the ability to create new pages. You
can go back and edit an existing page, or [[Special:UserLogin|log in or
create an account]]."

My user account is "JirkaKosek".

Could you please modify my karma in your wiki, so I can add new
reference material?

Many thanks in advance,

				Jirka