Cannot deploy to docs_test and nonshared, takes ages for blog

From: Lea Verou <lea@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2013 03:37:04 +0300
To: WebPlatform Community <public-webplatform@w3.org>, Ryan Lane <rlane32@gmail.com>
Hi Ryan,

I cannot deploy to docs_test or nonshared. I’ve tried to deploy some changes to nonshared more than 48 hours ago, and they’re still not live. I checked and the files are changed on FTP.
Also, deploying to blog takes hours to reflect the changes, I think it took around 3 hours last time.

It’s incredibly hard to work that way and I cannot mark bugs as solved without testing that they actually are, in fact, solved. :(
Is there any way I can purge the cache or have it refreshed more frequently?

Thanks!

Cheers,
Lea

Lea Verou