Codio project

From: Jonathan Garbee <jonathan.garbee@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Jul 2013 11:06:28 -0400
To: "public-webplatform@w3.org" <public-webplatform@w3.org>
I found the Codio project [1] this morning and it is *really* great
looking. It has the ability to not only display code in separated projects
but also have complete annotations/guides applied to them in a stunningly
simple way. It is basically Dabblet/jsbin but with annotation support for
more direct tutorials and eventually a larger feature-set (although we
probably wouldn't use much of the features coming down the pipe.) For
instance we could do video explanations and/or link to resources explaining
different things in detail for people to get more information, in a way
that isn't pure comments. (even though annotations are implemented as
comments, it provides a nice front-end for them to be tied to the content.)

Is this a project that WPD could have a use for?

Thanks,
-Garbee

[1] https://codio.com/