MBFs for CSS Properties

From: Julee <julee@adobe.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2013 12:43:57 -0700
To: <public-webplatform@w3.org>
Hi, folks:

We're technically in the few weeks of updating the content for the P0-P2 CSS
properties. In order to call this project done, and ask the world to come
and partake, we have some related issues that must be fixed (mbf). In other
words, besides the editing content and writing up samples, what else must be
fixed before CSS properties project is called "Done." We talked about this
before, and I think the following is a complete list:

* compatibility tables (Doug's Action Item)
* data types & units done
* code samples switched from MSDN to code.webplatform.org
* visual, or UI indication of whether or not any given page is ready for
public consumption
* schedule high-level CSS WG review (Doug's Action Item)
* review from leading devrel people
* incorporate Chris Coyers UI feedback (Lea's Action Item)
* template change recommendations of WG? (e.g.: animatable is not a simple
boolean)
* a launch plan (Alex's Action Item)

So here's some requests:
1. Please review this mbf list and call out anything you think is missing.
2. If you can take on any of these issues, please speak up!
Looking forward to it!

Julee
julee@adobe.com
@adobejulee