Documenting ITS 2.0 attributes at WPD

From: Jirka Kosek <jirka@kosek.cz>
Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2013 14:46:57 +0200
To: public-webplatform@w3.org
Hi,

ITS 2.0 specification (http://www.w3.org/TR/its20/) will shortly become
Proposed Recommendation. It extends HTML5 with dozen of attributes that
start with its- prefix (similar to aria-). Our WG thinks that's
worthwhile to put reference of its- attributes to WDP and we are willing
to do necessary editorial work.

Is ITS in scope of documentation presented in WDP?
If so, what's the best place where we should put this information?
Should we copy structure used by ARIA, eg. something like:

http://docs.webplatform.org/wiki/its/attributes/its-term

for its-term attribute?

Also in a long term it might be good idea to add additional top level
documentation category called "I18N" or "Multilingual Web" and inside it
put links to topics like encoding, Unicode, ITS, ...

Regards,

				Jirka