Re: Standardization status

From: Nic da Costa <njr.dacosta@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2013 08:18:08 +0200
To: Lea Verou <lea@w3.org>
Cc: WebPlatform Community <public-webplatform@w3.org>
Hey Lea

They look awesome! I really like them.

Is there a key on one of our pages indicating what each indicator means? As
currently to determine what the indicator is ( *if you aren't already
familiar with them *) you have to hover over them, but what if this is
mobile or other touch devices? How are new user's going to know what the
indicator stands for?

Otherwise i think they look great!

// Nic da Costa