RE: Web Platform Wednesday

From: Eliot Graff <Eliot.Graff@microsoft.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Jul 2013 22:02:31 +0000
To: Sarah Forst <sarah.plowright@gmail.com>, "public-webplatform@w3.org" <public-webplatform@w3.org>
CC: Julee Burdekin <jburdeki@adobe.com>
Hi Sarah.

This will work for signing up. Generally, you can just contact the coordinator for the topic (Julee is the coordinator for clear, and she's Cc'd here). Go ahead and create an account, if you have not yet done so. The rest of the info you'll need should be on the Web Platform Wednesdays page [1].

Thanks for volunteering.

Eliot

[1] http://docs.webplatform.org/wiki/Meta:web_platform_wednesday