Web Platform Wednesday: Week #9 Post Review

From: Nic da Costa <njr.dacosta@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Jul 2013 20:35:41 +0200
To: "public-webplatform@w3.org" <public-webplatform@w3.org>
Hey All

Here is the draft for this week's Web Platform Wednesday. Following on from
Julee's email yesterday, this week we are focusing on Group E ( *Padding,
size, layout and page *).

http://blog.webplatform.org/?p=485&preview=true and alternative copy for
those not logged in is here:
https://gist.github.com/nicdaCosta/87807c51e7363d727c3a

Please could you have a read through it, as once we get the go ahead and
should no changes be required, i will publish it.

Please let me know if there is anything that you think should be changed or
added. Thanks

// Nic da Costa