Editing Template:Standardization_Status

From: Lea Verou <lea@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 3 Jul 2013 21:19:48 +0300
To: WebPlatform Community <public-webplatform@w3.org>
So, I wanted to add an attribute to the standardization status span to contain the status, so I could style the element differently depending on the status. It could be a title attribute or a data-status attribute.
I went on a page that includes it, clicked Edit source, identified that the template Template:Standardization_Status is used on that page, edited it, but no changes are reflected on the pages using the template.
Any ideas? I'm kinda stuck. :(

Lea Verou
W3C developer relations
http://w3.org/people/all#leahttp://lea.verou.me ✿ @leaverou