Webplatform localization

From: Giona <info@gionaf.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Jul 2013 11:53:13 +0200
To: public-webplatform@w3.org
Hello, i'm an italian freelance web developer.
I'd like to help in the italian translation of webplatformdocs.org.
I read english technical books, blogs and websites about web design, web
development and seo every day.
I've a high school linguistic diploma (in English, French and Spanish), and
PET certification from the University of Cambridge.
I also lived abroad for 2 years (in Vietnam), where i spoke in english
every day, with native speakers or other "foreigners".

I already collaborate for the italian localization of MDN:
https://developer.mozilla.org/it/profiles/Giona

Thanks for your attention
--
Giona