Session Timeout Bug Redux (was: CSS property pages: test runs)

Hi, Chris-

On 1/31/13 1:39 PM, Chris Mills wrote:

> the main pain has been the session bug issue, although it doesn't
> seem to have reared its ugly head in the last couple of hours. Maybe
> it is fixed? For those of you who don't know this, basically it's an
> annoying issue that plagued us in the past where you keep getting
> logged out after 30 seconds, 2 minutes, 5 minutes, etc. Our sys ops
> have been hard at work on these in the last couple of weeks. To
> mitigate any such problems though, I would advise you to always write
> your text offline first, and then try to put it into the template
> afterwards.

Can you clarify when the last time you saw the bug was? Ryan made a
change last night that should help with it, so if you haven't seen it
since yesterday, that would be a good sign.

Even if you have seen it today, it could (perhaps) have been a lingering
effect of caching.

Regards-
-Doug