Session Timeout Bug Resolved?

From: Doug Schepers <schepers@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2013 01:28:58 -0500
To: "public-webplatform@w3.org" <public-webplatform@w3.org>
Hi, folks-

According to most of you, the dreaded Session Timeout bug seems to have
been resolved.

I asked Ryan about this. He suggested that it most likely is the result
of the recent MediaWiki upgrade:
[[
Sessions lasted previously for about a month, right? It's been about a
month, I think. Maybe whatever was being stored in the database and/or
memcache is completely cleared out and it was indeed related to the
MediaWiki upgrade.

Either way, It's good to hear it's working now.
]]

I'm hopeful that it's not just a fluke or a temporary respite. In case
this reoccurs, please speak up.

Also, this may have resolved some issues with the SSO... it would be
good to know if folks have a better experience with shared sessions with
the Question2Answer forums (even if we do close them down...).
Regards-
-Doug