Re: Guide to implementing CSS property pages

From: PhistucK <phistuck@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 26 Jan 2013 10:59:14 +0200
To: Chris Mills <cmills@opera.com>
Cc: "public-webplatform@w3.org" <public-webplatform@w3.org>
Regarding your specific example (background-image), I think we should
burden the page with the CSS Image concept. I think it belongs in a CSS
Image concept page and background-image should only mention that it accepts
a CSS Image, mention a few really short verbal examples (gradients) and
mention that more information can be found in the CSS Image concept page.
This would prevent duplicating a lot of content for any property that
accepts an image (content, background-image, list-style-image, border-image
and more).

☆*PhistucK*