Re: Draft Blog Post on Attribution

From: Doug Schepers <schepers@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2013 10:38:24 -0500
To: Chris Mills <cmills@opera.com>
CC: Alex Komoroske <komoroske@google.com>, Eliot Graff <Eliot.Graff@microsoft.com>, public-webplatform@w3.org
Hi, folks-

Okay, I plan to publish this blog post today... should I also tweet a
link to the post?

On the one hand, I don't think it's particularly compelling or
newsworthy, and doesn't even indicate particular progress. On the other
hand, we could stand to tweet more, to show signs of life.

Thoughts?

On 1/24/13 3:53 AM, Chris Mills wrote:
> +1 … as long as you link the text "a couple of exceptions" to more
> text covering what the exceptions to the licensing conditions are.

Yes. Basically, I extracted that section and put it in
http://docs.webplatform.org/wiki/WPD:External_Attribution#Legal_Note

Regards-
-Doug