Re: sample CSS property page: font-size

I sat down to provide detailed commentary on this page, and... I don't
really have much. :-)

It looks great overall to me.

Here are a few random thoughts:

   - How does the very short right-aligned description relate to the
   one-line overview? They seem to substantially overlap in terms of
   information in this case, although I could imagine the overview might have
   more information for more complicated properties.
   - The "See CSS Text Styling Fundamentals for an overview." looks a bit
   out of place as a prose parenthetical tacked on the end. Should that be
   presented in a more structured way?
   - The green check marks draw a bit too much attention because that all
   of the other cells in the overview table are just text.
   - We need to carefully think about the compatibility table design; this
   is a complex area and we shouldn't jump into a given design without
   considering the consequences. Font-size is a pretty straightforward
   property, but other complications to consider include: how to show that
   support started prefixed at one version and unprefixed at another, as well
   as how to include information about sub-compatiblity information. For
   example, MDN's box-shadow page [1] has four separate rows for basic
   support, multiples, inset, and spread radius. That said, I like this
   compatibility design a fair bit; the use of color for supported status
   makes it work both at a glance and when you want specific versions.

Thanks for doing such an awesome job on this!

--Alex

[1] https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/CSS/box-shadow