Re: APIs Page

Yes, the apis<http://docs.webplatform.org/wiki/Main_Page#Explore_our_web_development_docs>page
is still pre-beta :) .  I was thinking of using these "API topics" to
briefly describe the more in-demand APIs and provide links to both
reference and tutorial articles. Once we have a well-rounded story for an
API, where we have full reference docs and solid tutorials, such an API
could be presented in this section.

We've got some good content coming for the IndexedDB and WebRTC APIs,
including tutorials. We've already got full reference plus tutorials for
Web Audio - thanks to Dave Gash.

So, I'd love to hear from the community, which APIs should we feature here?
If you'd like a list of candidates, check out the API
Project<http://docs.webplatform.org/wiki/WPD:Proposals/api_docs>page.

Thanks!
+Scott