Results of Doodle Poll for Meeting

From: Julee <julee@adobe.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2013 10:33:12 -0800
To: "public-webplatform@w3.org" <public-webplatform@w3.org>
Hello:

It looks like the best time for the most people is:

Fridays 5pm GMT/UTC; 9am PST; noon EST

Unless I hear otherwise, we'll update the meeting to that time, starting
this week.

Regards.

Julee
----------------------------
julee@adobe.com
@adobejulee

From:  julee <julee@adobe.com>
Date:  Thursday, January 17, 2013 2:09 PM
To:  "public-webplatform@w3.org" <public-webplatform@w3.org>
Subject:  Doodle Poll for Meeting - GMT

Hi, everyone:

I've created another Doodle Poll to find out when is the best time for the
most people to join a weekly/bi-monthly meeting:

http://www.doodle.com/ah5a7btsghwuvbcn

Please note the time is in GMT: 5-11pm, Monday through Friday.

If you want me to add additional times, please let me know.

Regards.

julee@adobe.com
@adobejulee