Re: Important: Preserve Content Attribution

Is there a way to add a class to <body> (or some other container) with the
role of the user (user, administrator, blabla)?
If so, using CSS, I guess we could just hide that section according to the
role, assuming -
- The ID/class is persistent for that section.
- There is an ID/class for a new page form (but maybe we can leverage #hash
and :target).

☆*PhistucK*