Welcome Denis Ah-Kang

From: Doug Schepers <schepers@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2013 20:52:26 -0500
To: "public-webplatform@w3.org" <public-webplatform@w3.org>, Denis Ah-Kang <denis@w3.org>
Hi, folks-

Please join me in welcoming Denis Ah-Kang to the Web Platform team.
Denis works for W3C's Systems Team, and he will be spending one day a
week (usually Fridays) working on WebPlatform.org as our assistant
sysop, helping out Ryan. Last Friday, he started looking through the
archives and touring the site; if all goes well, he will be assisting
Ryan in installing the issue tracking software this week.

Denis has a background in both sysops and backend (and a bit of
frontend) development.

Regards-
-Doug