Re: sample CSS property page: font-size

Can you give me a more detailed overview of what you mean by a
"detailed overview"?  ;-)  What kind of info do you think belongs on
each prop page rather than in a tutorial? Not that that's necessarily
a better idea; just trying to form an idea of where the line between
expository & reference should fall.

I did avoid some of the more detailed info in the spec on suggested
scaling guidelines for keywords, and how they map to headings, but I
figured that's more appropriate for implementors.

Good point on tables for the compatibility notes & relevant specs; will fix.

Re the tables merging desktop/mobile browsers, I figure the two
classes of browser are much closer together these days, with a great
deal more shared code, especially true for CSS prop's.

FYI, that weird animation delay only occurs in webkit, which I filed
as bug #107315. I left it in the demo because I figured any weirdness
is worth knowing about.

--Mike Sierra