sample CSS property page: font-size

From: Mike Sierra <letmespellitoutforyou@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2013 13:21:42 -0500
To: public-webplatform@w3.org
In last Thursday's meeting I had an action item to mock together an
ideal CSS property page for authors to refer to, along with the
guidance to feel free to reorganize & throw out anything that didn't
work well. I found it quite difficult to wrestle with the site's
template system to get what I wanted, so I mirrored it & hacked on the
page here:

http://letmespellitoutforyou.com/x/webplatform/font_size.html

As you can see, I also mucked with the design a bit to compress the
page wherever possible, and added an <iframe> to a simple tool showing
what the CSS actually does. I think all CSS property pages should have
a similar demo feature, especially once you head towards the
difficult-to-understand ones like font-size-adjust. (I hope dabblet
will allow direct embedding & can be modified with option lists for
CSS keyword property values.)

Any suggestions  content or formatting  please let me know. Thanks,

--Mike Sierra