Re: Preliminary CSS Property Priorities

Cheers Alex! That was a lot of work yesterday ;-)

Although I did say I might not be finished until Monday - I got up to about row 510, but the ones below I didn't get to. I would still like to look over these, just to record the specs each one is defined in, and add any other properties that may come to light from looking through the specs. This shouldn't take me long, but I want to check with you first before doing anything that changing the spreadsheet again won't muck up the calculations/processing you've applied to it. How is best to proceed here?

Also, this is likely to not be an exhaustive list of CSS properties. We are likely missing a lot of SVG-CSS properties. Do we want to add the missing ones in, or should we defer those to a later SVG task? I suggest the latter.

Best,

Chris Mills
Opera Software, dev.opera.com
W3C Fellow, web education and webplatform.org
Author of "Practical CSS3: Develop and Design" (http://goo.gl/AKf9M)