Anybody going to FOSDEM?

From: Janet Swisher <jswisher@mozilla.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2013 16:19:34 -0600
To: "public-webplatform@w3.org" <public-webplatform@w3.org>
FOSDEM is a big open source development conference in Europe, in
Brussels on February 2-3: https://fosdem.org/2013

Mozilla is sponsoring a "Developer room", where I'm going to give a
half-hour talk about open source documentation, including
WebPlatform.org:
https://fosdem.org/2013/schedule/event/open_sourcing_documentation/

Alex Komoroske was going to co-present, but now he can't make it. If
you're planning to be at FOSDEM and are involved with this project, I'd
love it if you could help with the talk. If you don't want to talk, but
you'll be at FOSDEM, would you please attend the talk, so I can point
you out? Any support would be great.

Cheers,
--
Janet Swisher <mailto:jREMOVEswisher@mozilla.com>