Re: Content Meeting in 1 hour

Sorry, I can't make this tonight. I'm finding this 8pm meeting increasing hard to make ;-(

weren't we supposed to be amalgamating this with the general meeting? If so, can we change the time (again) to make it a couple of hours earlier? Sorry for asking this again, I know it's a pain.

Re: the below items:

* I made loads of progress on filling in  the master CSS properties list today, building on top of Alex's great work. I'll try to finish this list tomorrow.
* Global navigation - I'm assuming you mean the global WPD menu, not the menu on webplatform.org? Lea was supposed to be creating a prototype for this, but she now has limited availability due to a bereavement in her family. We might want to explore a different way forward on this.

Chris Mills
Opera Software, dev.opera.com
W3C Fellow, web education and webplatform.org
Author of "Practical CSS3: Develop and Design" (http://goo.gl/AKf9M)