Re: Blog post for DocSprint Berlin

Looks good Jay. I have just gone in, tightened up a couple of bits further, and removed some superfluous commas - it was getting a bit comma-heavy in places.

Chris Mills
Opera Software, dev.opera.com
W3C Fellow, web education and webplatform.org
Author of "Practical CSS3: Develop and Design" (http://goo.gl/AKf9M)