Re: Blog post for DocSprint Berlin

From: Chris Mills <cmills@opera.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2013 09:24:32 +0000
Cc: "public-webplatform@w3.org" <public-webplatform@w3.org>, Alex Komoroske <komoroske@google.com>, Julee Burdekin <jburdeki@adobe.com>, Peter Lubbers <peterlubbers@google.com>
To: Andre Jay Meissner <ameissne@adobe.com>
Looks good Jay. I have just gone in, tightened up a couple of bits further, and removed some superfluous commas - it was getting a bit comma-heavy in places.

Chris Mills
Opera Software, dev.opera.com
W3C Fellow, web education and webplatform.org
Author of "Practical CSS3: Develop and Design" (http://goo.gl/AKf9M)